I accept I'm probably pedantic

But do people really have to put me down because of it? Twice recently on another forum I'v had a difference of opinion with some other posters.It was thrown at me to discredit my opinion that I was being pedantic.

Parents
  • SNAP and no people do not have to put you down.  I'm a "do it one and do it right" guy and typo's, grammar police and innuendo (when words can have many literal meanings) do my head in.  I have had it all my life because they never spell my name right.

I'm a detail person and not full picture except when it is due to my knowledge, skills and experience with these damn computers.  I also have my ideas/innovations crushed because I come up with them and cannot do the hard sell/financial benefits/time benefits especially with the bullying manager.  The big issue is that he knows the crumple button that I take things literally and criticism personally.  This worm has now turned and I cannot wait to put him in his place.

• It is integrating & testing the hardware with the Software or Software with the Hardware?

One acronym is HSIT and the other is SH**

Reply Children
No Data