Parents
  • I have had many meltdowns in Work - the bullying manager has verbally reprimanded me each time it has happened.

Feel - head is a mess of contradictions, ambiguity from what they say, office background "noise generators", communicating that I need help with what they want me to do and they do not listen.  Endless criticism/condescension such that everything I do is wrong.  I cannot focus, cannot concentrate and am in dreamland with my music on my earphones blocking everything out.

My only way to stop them is to get away from the cauldron/fire/volcano to calm down, address my head but even then (Sickness Procedure cannot help), they will not recognised anything until I am diagnosed, and it adds to the feeling that I am being forced out of the company (after 18 years I hasten to add)

The negative thoughts can trigger them because of the bullying (It is my "wrong" perceptions and I have to do it, I have to change, it is all up to me) and complete lack of support.  In the office everyone is head down, not speaking up whilst I am up on the roof completely naked in the spotlights.

• Many do but the "know it all" bully has no interest in my knowledge, skills and experience whilst only following the Company Procedures they want (ignoring key ones to of with health and wellbeing).

Reply Children
No Data