Autism with Fibromyalgia

I am beginning to question if I really have fibromyalgia as I have other symptoms such as dyspraxia symptoms (undiagnosed), dyslexia and very flexible wrists.  I do not know how to get reassessed as when I assessed I was without a support worker and being ill and an inability to describe my symptoms.  I am 55 years of age.

Parents
  • Im hypermobil and have fibromyalgia but not diagnosed. Had it all my life but was diagnosed as a slipped disc when I was fifteen - I now know that was wrong. Flat footed fallen arches. Makes good for surfing though! 

I cant describe my symptoms either - Docs have only ever been a hindrance. I see them as these annoying little judges who studied for a few years and now think they’re God. 

I have spoken to some docs in social settings - they’re clueless like all NTs really. Quiz them on complex medical stuff - they google it - ffs

I would trust an aspie doctor though. Wish I knew one. 

• Im hypermobil and have fibromyalgia but not diagnosed. Had it all my life but was diagnosed as a slipped disc when I was fifteen - I now know that was wrong. Flat footed fallen arches. Makes good for surfing though! 

I cant describe my symptoms either - Docs have only ever been a hindrance. I see them as these annoying little judges who studied for a few years and now think they’re God. 

I have spoken to some docs in social settings - they’re clueless like all NTs really. Quiz them on complex medical stuff - they google it - ffs

I would trust an aspie doctor though. Wish I knew one. 

Children
No Data