Going around in circles

I have just accepted a new job. This will be my 7th new job in 5 years. I start out all energetic and raring to go, but in a few months I get bogged down, frustrated, tired, distraught. Then I think the only way to solve it is to start again. How to I break this circle? How do you stay in the same job over a long time? I realise that I'm making my own problems really because the act of starting a new job is so stressful in itself but I really want to make this new job work. I don't think I can cope if it all goes wrong again. 

Parents
  • Hi NAS51133,

Unfortunatley this situation is more common than you might think, my dad was an engineer and got made redundant 3x and now he's a postman.

The government is in a really bad state and so is the country and I am afraid that with Brexit it will only get worse. I am feeling your low vibes at the moment about this situation and others I can often spot negative energy, this chatroom is great because it has made me feel that I am not in the wrong. Its not your fault if you lose a job you are passionate about. I support you entirely in this situation.

• Hi NAS51133,

Unfortunatley this situation is more common than you might think, my dad was an engineer and got made redundant 3x and now he's a postman.

The government is in a really bad state and so is the country and I am afraid that with Brexit it will only get worse. I am feeling your low vibes at the moment about this situation and others I can often spot negative energy, this chatroom is great because it has made me feel that I am not in the wrong. Its not your fault if you lose a job you are passionate about. I support you entirely in this situation.

Children
No Data