Work yet again

I have just got home from work, I had my letter confirming my capability hearing. It’s on Friday morning.

I almost had a meltdown in front of my supervisor, just managed to keep my myself together. 

I was expecting it but I couldn’t process it, I even took some time away from my desk. 

Parents
  • Well, I’ve got my hearing tomorrow. However, I emailed my Gp for advice and they’ve signed me off.

im not sure if I should go into work for the hearing or not. I’m pretty sure that I won’t be able to do a full day tomorrow after the hearing. 

• Well, I’ve got my hearing tomorrow. However, I emailed my Gp for advice and they’ve signed me off.

im not sure if I should go into work for the hearing or not. I’m pretty sure that I won’t be able to do a full day tomorrow after the hearing. 

Children
  • If as you said above it is the company trying to support you then I would go to the hearing. The only person that can properly help them know how to help you is you so I think it's important that you are there. If your gp has signed you off then I think it is reasonable to explain that you really wanted to be there for the hearing but that a situation like that takes a lot out of you so you would need to go home afterwards. Good luck with it what ever you decide.