Sources of start-up funding for small business run by ASD person

Hi,

Does anyone have advice on sources of start-up funding to set up a small business? I'm wondering if these is any funding available specifically for autistic/disabled entrepreneurs.

Richard

Parents
  • What sort of thing do you want to do?  How much funding do you think you need?  Can you avoid needing funding?

• I currently run my "business" on a voluntary basis - it's a special interest group for autistic children. I've had requests from schools to take the activities into schools but they have no funding of their own. I'm hoping to find funding which would allow me to take my business into schools, while paying me a moderate daily rate. Once it proves itself, I can look for funding/income elsewhere.

• I currently run my "business" on a voluntary basis - it's a special interest group for autistic children. I've had requests from schools to take the activities into schools but they have no funding of their own. I'm hoping to find funding which would allow me to take my business into schools, while paying me a moderate daily rate. Once it proves itself, I can look for funding/income elsewhere.

Children
No Data