I want to make friends with fellow Auties and Aspies

Hello

as my subject says. I would like to make friends with Other Auties and Aspies

Iam James, 33 from Worcestershire. 

I have lots of interests and obcessions.  Stims etc

Please message me or reply here :-)

James

Parents
  • Hi James, you are of course very welcome here and you will get a lot out of this site, I’m sure, or maybe you won’t, but many of us do! Lol! But have you found any groups in your local area as well? 

I have found this group as well as the local group I go to invaluable and I have friends from my local autism group that I now meet outside of the group as well sometimes. Both groups give me something different, both are equally important to me but it was with the off line group, that I came to both love and accept myself, which is something I wasn’t expecting to get from joining a group! 

• Hi James, you are of course very welcome here and you will get a lot out of this site, I’m sure, or maybe you won’t, but many of us do! Lol! But have you found any groups in your local area as well? 

I have found this group as well as the local group I go to invaluable and I have friends from my local autism group that I now meet outside of the group as well sometimes. Both groups give me something different, both are equally important to me but it was with the off line group, that I came to both love and accept myself, which is something I wasn’t expecting to get from joining a group! 

Children
No Data