5 Days left to live. What would you do?

I am potentially at huge risk from midday, next Wednesday. If you only had 5 days left to BE, to EXIST, what would you do? 

Parents
  • Exactly what I’m doing now. I started to ask myself a similar question, several years ago, copied from Steve Jobs. I ask myself regularly, if today was my last day on earth, would I be doing what I’m doing now? And if I say no, more than three times in a row, I change what I’m doing. 

For several months I also used to ask myself, several times a day, maybe hundreds of times a day, every day, day in day out, for many months, am I at ease in what I’m doing now? And when I wasn’t, I simply stopped what I was doing and I would do whatever I needed to do to bring ease back into my life. Now, I notice when I’m not at ease, without me having to continually ask myself and I stop and usually it’s the thoughts that I’m thinking and believing at that time that have taken me out of the state of ease. It was hard work when I first started to practice it but it has stood me in good stead, it was worth the effort. 

• Exactly what I’m doing now. I started to ask myself a similar question, several years ago, copied from Steve Jobs. I ask myself regularly, if today was my last day on earth, would I be doing what I’m doing now? And if I say no, more than three times in a row, I change what I’m doing. 

For several months I also used to ask myself, several times a day, maybe hundreds of times a day, every day, day in day out, for many months, am I at ease in what I’m doing now? And when I wasn’t, I simply stopped what I was doing and I would do whatever I needed to do to bring ease back into my life. Now, I notice when I’m not at ease, without me having to continually ask myself and I stop and usually it’s the thoughts that I’m thinking and believing at that time that have taken me out of the state of ease. It was hard work when I first started to practice it but it has stood me in good stead, it was worth the effort. 

Children
No Data