Melt Down?

I was recently diagnosed and told I was Autistic, today before I went to work, my usual routine was disrupted , so I was feeling upset. I got to work but could not really concentrate on anything and at times I felt like crying. I managed to calm myself and think I might get through the day with some effort. However, I got a copy of my report from my assessment and when I started reading it I started crying and felt terrible and had to leaver work.

I know things weren't right with me before I got the letter, so I am wondering if what happened to me today had anything to with my condition, or was it something completely different. 

Parents
  • And the report will show you that there's nothing wrong with you, as you had previously thought, so once you've processed the information pertaining to the diagnosis and you've taken time to come to terms and accept it, you'll never feel like there's anything wrong with you again :) exciting times ahead for you. Best of luck on your journey. 

• And the report will show you that there's nothing wrong with you, as you had previously thought, so once you've processed the information pertaining to the diagnosis and you've taken time to come to terms and accept it, you'll never feel like there's anything wrong with you again :) exciting times ahead for you. Best of luck on your journey. 

Children
No Data