Inability to hold down a job. Why?

The first place I was in (full time contract) held a meeting between management and HR and said I could leave the job there and then and be paid for the three months notice I would have worked. I hated the environment in that place so I was glad to go. I was told in the past while in this job that I wasn't productive enough. I worked here just under a year,

The second place did not renew my 3 month temporary contract citing performance and quality issues. This does not make sense as I focus a lot on detail so the quality should at least have been good. Four other temporary staff were kept on after their contracts ended. Out of the 5 temporary people, I was the only one not kept on.

Is this a pattern that's going to keep repeating itself? Saddening if so. Do they see the aspergers and make excuses to get rid of me? I thought my work quality was far better than others who were more pally with management (in other words the *** lickers).

I have always found I need to keep starting again in life. I'm in my 30s and it's back to the drawing board. 

Parents
  • I really love your first employers. What a wonderful gift they gave you. An easy exit from a job you didn’t enjoy and some extra cash which would give you a little thinking space. Time to consider this new data input, i.e. time to consider and get clear on what it was about that environment that didn’t suit and from that, what would be more suited to you etc etc. 

It’s interesting that you left your second job without fully satisfying yourself about the reasons why you were dismissed ~ that was a golden opportunity to discover more information/data on what you are good at and what you struggle at and how others see your performance etc. But hey hoe, we all miss many opportunities every day if our lives. We can’t take them all. 

I’m not sure what the pattern is? You’re not clear and we all see things differently. 

The pattern I see, is that you keep trying, no matter how many dead ends you come across, to get yourself into employment etc. This is a great quality of character. I see a pattern of you getting great gifts and you perceiving them as something else ~ rejection maybe? It sounds like you see these situations as rejections and you feel concerned that you will keep on getting rejected????

And it’s almost as if you see yourself in a position of redesigning your life, as a bad thing? It seems to me that you’ve got lots of experience and data that you can now use to maybe find a job that is more suited to you this time and in an environment that you enjoy, that not only acknowledges and accepts your ‘differences’ but positively celebrates them. Maybe you have a unique gift that nobody else in your organisation hasn’t got.? You’ve got a great opportunity to begin seeking those kinds of the opportunities or whatever opportunity it is you’re looking for. 

What kind of work and working life, environment, pay scale etc are you looking for? Are you clear on this? 

• I really love your first employers. What a wonderful gift they gave you. An easy exit from a job you didn’t enjoy and some extra cash which would give you a little thinking space. Time to consider this new data input, i.e. time to consider and get clear on what it was about that environment that didn’t suit and from that, what would be more suited to you etc etc. 

It’s interesting that you left your second job without fully satisfying yourself about the reasons why you were dismissed ~ that was a golden opportunity to discover more information/data on what you are good at and what you struggle at and how others see your performance etc. But hey hoe, we all miss many opportunities every day if our lives. We can’t take them all. 

I’m not sure what the pattern is? You’re not clear and we all see things differently. 

The pattern I see, is that you keep trying, no matter how many dead ends you come across, to get yourself into employment etc. This is a great quality of character. I see a pattern of you getting great gifts and you perceiving them as something else ~ rejection maybe? It sounds like you see these situations as rejections and you feel concerned that you will keep on getting rejected????

And it’s almost as if you see yourself in a position of redesigning your life, as a bad thing? It seems to me that you’ve got lots of experience and data that you can now use to maybe find a job that is more suited to you this time and in an environment that you enjoy, that not only acknowledges and accepts your ‘differences’ but positively celebrates them. Maybe you have a unique gift that nobody else in your organisation hasn’t got.? You’ve got a great opportunity to begin seeking those kinds of the opportunities or whatever opportunity it is you’re looking for. 

What kind of work and working life, environment, pay scale etc are you looking for? Are you clear on this? 

Children
  • You would hate the first employee. They only got rid of me with the three months notice because I got incriminating written evidence of their behaviour towards me. I think they panicked and got rid. I did ask for feedback from both places of work and I was ignored until the very last day at the second place. The first place told me the opposite of what had been decided about my performance on the previous month's annual review. Oh the stupidity. They didn't even bother to give a believable background support story. And yes it was one of those places where everyone is smiling, fake happy and is drunk on the Kool aid