Are there any other relationship services beyond Mencap's "Relationships and sex" support service?

The immigration law firm that is helping me is building a humans rights case.

Each time I give them an answer, the answer hasn't been good enough. On the other hand, I just remembered one of the core reasons why I want to be here instead of somewhere else:

Mencap's relationship services.

I recognize that relationships are hard and challenging. I have watched one of my cousins go through a divorce and a brutal custody battle to be a father to his kids. My own sister had to deal with her narcissistic husband. She had to temporarily move back in with me and my parents to send a message that his behavior was not okay.

I know marriages are not like a never-ending honeymoon. They come with hardships.

It is so important to me to have this kind of support that I am willing to leave my country and family behind. 

Are there other services or organizations that help people with disabilities with the relationships, or marriages they forge?

• I found someone to get Wellbeing coaching from. When I read through her program, it explained that I would end up getting certified with certain programs that are affiliated with the NHS.

I just want to stop obsessing about my country and start focusing on my life. 

Your posts read like you are a one man "Rescue Mission" with all the theories but no idea how to actually work with the agencies creating the percieved problems.

That's because I am focusing on what is going to enable me to stay here first. I have to start with me. If I put all those theories first before me, I'm not working on own immigration. Once I'm here to stay, I'll start working on networking. I know it is going to take a lot more than just one person; its finding the organizations that work on stuff like that. The WBO, World Bank Organization, has publicly stated that the United States is headed in the direction of triggering a Great Depression. I'm going to have to start there anyways.

• I'm not convinced you fully understand how the NHS works with regards to your plans to become approved by them with the NeurOptimal programme and Wellbeing coach ideas. It will not happen.

Your posts read like you are a one man "Rescue Mission" with all the theories but no idea how to actually work with the agencies creating the percieved problems.

There is also the charity Relate that focuses on relationship, couples and marriage counsellling in the UK.

• The goal is to be prepared for a domestic partnership.

Quite frankly, I am trying to be diplomatic about going about my immigration matter without implicating that the UK is not abiding by the Conventions on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. 

The easiest jobs to get the disabled are entry level positions. The kind of jobs that the UK is defining as acceptable for entry has adversely discriminated the disabled. The 3rd and 4th core provisions of the CRPD says: 

1. Full and effective participation and inclusion in society
    2. Respect for difference and acceptance of persons with disabilities as part of human diversity and humanity

My goal is to open the doors of immigration to the disabled using the CRPD. My mission is leading me to the United Nations. I'd rather help the UK realize its errors before taking it to the UN. This may have to be my pitch to stay.

When you put the Conventions on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and the UK's immigration laws side by side, you have no idea how much the immigration laws are in conflict. 

I just happen to be wanting to immigrate when immigration is a big topic right now. There is no better time than now to get countries to recognize the disabled into immigration laws. 

I am bringing NeurOptimal with me. I'm going to get wellbeing education to be accredited with the NHS as a wellbeing coach with a focus on mental health and wellbeing. I'm planning on contributing to NAS and Mencap. I'm going to contribute to an awareness for music composed by the disabled. I end up helping those who cross paths with me. I give and give and give and I give, no matter where I go. 

Why don't I do that where I am from?

Why is the Home Office turning me away?

I am not going to be a burden to the NHS because I am extremely healthy and don't use conventional medicine. I want to bring what my family has for healthcare here.

In effect, I will be helping a populace that has an overburdened healthcare system.

Why is the Home Office turning away a future I want to bring to healthcare?

The most important asset is me. 

I would love that my immigration case focuses more on what I want to achieve instead about why I want to immigrate.

• What's so good about the Mencap support? In what situation would you need it?

I've mentioned the Outsiders Club before, which is about disabled people (including autistic people) finding sexual and romantic partners. (SHADA is an international group of people working for the same aims). Then there's Enhance the UK (Mik Scarlett & co), and on the web I see Disability Horizons, but that may be publications more than support.  I get the impression there are actually more services in Scandinavian and Benelux countries.

Is this under the UN 'Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities' again? Is article 23 broad enough to require disability-specific relationship services where there are services not specific to disabled people?.