Cbd oil in adults with autism what does it do?

Any adults use the OIL, what’s does it do I get days were I’m very angery and can become unreasonable and some times scare my family. I also get a lot of anxiety and have trouble when I get obsessed with objects and spend days researching things and need help letting go of. 

Parents
  • I'm about to start using cbd oil. I decided on it a few days ago so I haven't bought any yet. Mine is for the underlying anxiety, the obsessions etc, actually everything you wrote really. I've read a lot of good reviews but because we are all different, the proof is in the pudding. I say go for it and give it a good few months and observe the differences. I'm looking forward to getting started. I'm going to start with one drop under the tongue, morning and evening, to see how I get on and take it from there. 

• I'm about to start using cbd oil. I decided on it a few days ago so I haven't bought any yet. Mine is for the underlying anxiety, the obsessions etc, actually everything you wrote really. I've read a lot of good reviews but because we are all different, the proof is in the pudding. I say go for it and give it a good few months and observe the differences. I'm looking forward to getting started. I'm going to start with one drop under the tongue, morning and evening, to see how I get on and take it from there. 

Children