Did anything good happen today? July 2018

So this is a place to share the good things that happen in our lives. They don't have to be huge even little tiny good things are good.

Parents
  • I awoke this morning without being troubled by the lingering of dreams and short term memory loss. I hope this heralds the beginning of the end of a disconcerting phase. I have been unable to remember simple things in the morning - which cupboard the tea cups are kept, what day it is, even the dog’s name - I think this is called hypnopompia. I’ve been driving persistent night time images from my mind by listening to music and using my synaesthesia to replace them. So to wake up this morning, memory intact and no lingering images was heartening and very welcome.

• I awoke this morning without being troubled by the lingering of dreams and short term memory loss. I hope this heralds the beginning of the end of a disconcerting phase. I have been unable to remember simple things in the morning - which cupboard the tea cups are kept, what day it is, even the dog’s name - I think this is called hypnopompia. I’ve been driving persistent night time images from my mind by listening to music and using my synaesthesia to replace them. So to wake up this morning, memory intact and no lingering images was heartening and very welcome.

Children
No Data