This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Are there any women here?

[Removed by Ayshe Mod]

Parents
  • Hello there

I am 59 and when in my 30's inadvertently found out that as a child I had been not diagnosed, but misdiagnosed. Apparently before 1989, before Asperger's broke news on autism, these things were misdiagnosed as craziness, or having the potential to go crazy. I always knew something had been kept from me. When I heard about Asperger's I was not sure, as it was clear this was classed as lifelong rather than something you could grow out of if you didn't't end up crazy, wasn't even worse......

I work abroad as a freelance teacher, but also involved in creating mixed-media artworks and life drawing too.

• Hello there

I am 59 and when in my 30's inadvertently found out that as a child I had been not diagnosed, but misdiagnosed. Apparently before 1989, before Asperger's broke news on autism, these things were misdiagnosed as craziness, or having the potential to go crazy. I always knew something had been kept from me. When I heard about Asperger's I was not sure, as it was clear this was classed as lifelong rather than something you could grow out of if you didn't't end up crazy, wasn't even worse......

I work abroad as a freelance teacher, but also involved in creating mixed-media artworks and life drawing too.

Children
No Data