Autistic Legal help - Searching for a lawyer

Hi I'm looking for legal help that is mindful of my conditions and how they've effected my life.

I have a criminal record due to my fascination with how things work which prevents solicitors taking me on as a client i believe. I am looking to take legal action against my father for years of violent and emotional abuse that has now caused me to have PTSD adding additional problems to my life that i didn't need and separately, the police for a potential wrongful arrest and mistreatment that too has caused me to be terrified that SWAT will break in through my windows, that every car door that slams on my fronts will be them coming to get me. 

I feel i am justified in my request for help but every time in searching for a lawyer via lawsociety.org.uk has turned up no positive results. The time frames for the violent and emotional abuse have run out, but we simply could not do anything about it while living under the culture of fear in the family home. I need to feel some justice in a world that has taken too much from me and i'm really sort of giving this a long shot attempted that somebody around here could point me in a fruitful direction. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Parents Reply Children
No Data