Lone Spotty Warriors and Missfit Elephants

I joined the forum in  Summer ‘17... tentative, spooked... eyes wide open, full of hope... eyes in headlights.  I found great friends and we sailed to autophia... our own Aspie Island... solace, care for each other, connection, reassurance...

They are many on this online island who share such care for one another. Thank you to everyone who has made this boat stay afloat.... and steered it to the right horizon

@LoneWarrior

@Missfit61 

Parents
  • Hey Ellie,,,,,, your here,,,,yay!

It would be nice to set sail again. I have learnt more about reading the way ahead now and hopefully there are less rocks and obstacles for us to crash into now!

I have  learnt so much from all of the kind folks on here, I am sure our ship is plenty big enough for guests. The figure head should stay the same though Lol.

I hope Spotty and missy find us moored awaiting there arrival.

missed you x()x()x()x

• Destination MountainCampingTentCamping aspie land or a autopia  as we fondly call it. X

• So, nostalgia awakened... where are you now in this broad ocean? 

Reply Children
  • Yes none of us knew the right way ahead, we were all new in finding our small piece of the aspie map but reading it !,,,working it out and trying to understand how complex it all was indeed a challenge, it threw  up many challenges, it was great when we all got our heads together and talked it through. It was great each time one of us found a key to understanding one of the tiny details, there was no legend, no compass drawn on it to point one way or another! No scale to judge how far it was!  Just a big wide open ocean with an island of tranquility far away and full of great promise. Finding the way is still on the horizon. But I am sure if we stick together we will find the right route.

x()x()x()x

• I seem to remember that we were all rather lacking in navigational skill... we each knew the destination in some for,....it was just getting there 

• yep still on the old medication,much better these days as I do less and teach others how to. It works both ways, I do less they learn. So far the two I have are young but want to learn. Not prewired with misconceptions on how things should be done.

I mentioned the chopper push bike as it was newly found out when we were sailing all those months ago. I used it to ride round picking  the others up, aka spotty and missy and of cosrsebyou on the back behind me. X

it amazed me when I found it could fly?

()

• Still on the pain killers then! Deeply jealous that you have a chopper bike... ! But my trusty two wheeled stead helped to give me the freedom I needed when I was a young elephant 

• Hey I have started packing!

is there room for my my old Raleigh   chopper bike? 

It can carry four,,,,Maybe one or two more if we huddle up tight. We could fly up high ET style looking for our island.

x

• Still doggie paddling about, keeping my chin above the water line, often able to float above and rest a bit, a chance to settle and look around at this vast new world I can now see through different eyes, 

Eyes that once distrusted what I saw, the way I saw things always seemed wrong? Apparently I wasn’t wrong, just a slightly different perception. My eyes saw rainbows but had to be corrected so I could only see shadows.

so how are you and what is it like bobbing about in this vast arena called life?

x