The Power of Introversion

Anyone read this? A new book about the value of Quiet. Aspergers is surely an extreme form of Introversion, and this book argues that Introversion should be valued more by society. There is also an online quiz for Introversion - type name of book into Google for it to come up - and I scored as an extreme introvert.

Parents
  • Hi

I just wanted to say I am in the process of reading it.  Its good but I preferred "Party of One: The Loner's Manifesto" by Anneli Rufus. 

I think I will need to reread it once I finish it but it does help spark new insights.  Also because thanks to Therapy I already have decent self-esteem its not as life changing as it might be for someone who is struggling to come to terms with wanting to be alone and feeling overstimulated by going out in the big wide world.

• Hi

I just wanted to say I am in the process of reading it.  Its good but I preferred "Party of One: The Loner's Manifesto" by Anneli Rufus. 

I think I will need to reread it once I finish it but it does help spark new insights.  Also because thanks to Therapy I already have decent self-esteem its not as life changing as it might be for someone who is struggling to come to terms with wanting to be alone and feeling overstimulated by going out in the big wide world.

Children