Asperger's, Asperger Syndrome not...

Asberger, Asperges, Aspergees, Assburgers, Aspegees, Asbeegees etc. (Those were just a few I found in less than a minute of looking, there are probably many more)

Ok, so this has been bothering me for a while, if we have a condition, we're supposed to have some form of medical diagnosis and know what it is called. It's not a burger made of donkey, it's not an autistic version of the Bee Gees, it's either Asperger's, Asperger Syndrome or Higher Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder. 

I accept that some people seem to get their/there/they're consistently wrong, some people write in text speak, get confused between weather and whether, was, were and what messed up. But there is no homophone or variation of Asperger's, there is no Ass Burger to get it confused with, there is no As Bee Gees, there is no Ass Pee Gees, it's hardly rocket science!

</rant over>

Parents
  • Yeah, it's a bit irritating but I see it as similar to my reaction towards any grammar-crimes. I'm probably guilty of a few myself when I'm tired! The only thing I cannot shrug and move on from are punctuation-crimes (again, not to say that I never commit any but ...). I just can't help it when I see abused commas, neglected full-stops, over-worked exclamation marks, or capital letters that have been completely abandoned. Abuse of these small defenceless marks is endemic and must stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Oops.)    

• Ok then I am guilty of all of those things,

“Yeah” “it’s “or yes It is something I have heard before these words crop up so many times,usually aimed towards me, although not this time 

sorry if anyone finds it impossible to read my writing. I am also not very good at being a human being apparently so no big surprise,

so dyslexia is to be denounced as lazy and a crime against punctuation. Thank you. By the way I do my best.

pedant is a strange word I have come across many times in my life.

overscrupulous, scrupulous, precise, exact, over-exacting, perfectionist, precisionist, punctilious, meticulous, fussy, fastidious, finical, finick.

pick the bones out of that Lol.,,,,,!?!?’”; he he, 

hey just saying,not trying to upset, we are all individuals with our own separate likes and dislikes, love  you all x()x

peace and harmony to all. My tribe,

• Hi, it's nice to see that I'm not wandering around here alone at this time of night. (I always have trouble sleeping.) 

I think we were all just having a rant, it wasn't meant to upset anyone and I'm sorry if it came across as insensitive. Reading it back now it does sound a bit insensitive but it was meant tongue-in-cheek and is just an example of how we all react to our own little annoyances. 

There are plenty of things I do that are annoying, trust me! Every one of those jokes you've ever heard about 'women drivers'? Guilty as charged! Pedantic? I'm afraid so, my partner takes great pleasure in changing the order of the 'Tea, Coffee, Sugar' tins in the house because he thinks it's hilarious that I can't leave them out of line  :(  I don't even know why I can't leave them like that!

My children have a running joke about my list-making too, I just need to have lists for everything otherwise I can't process the information properly. The weird thing is that once I've added something to my lists I might never have to check it again, I just need to know it's there for me to be able to think about it for some reason (?). I can't explain myself properly with this one because I don't really understand it myself, it's just another of my many odd quirks I guess. We all have them and they make us unique, mine keep me sane(ish).  

• Hi, it's nice to see that I'm not wandering around here alone at this time of night. (I always have trouble sleeping.) 

I think we were all just having a rant, it wasn't meant to upset anyone and I'm sorry if it came across as insensitive. Reading it back now it does sound a bit insensitive but it was meant tongue-in-cheek and is just an example of how we all react to our own little annoyances. 

There are plenty of things I do that are annoying, trust me! Every one of those jokes you've ever heard about 'women drivers'? Guilty as charged! Pedantic? I'm afraid so, my partner takes great pleasure in changing the order of the 'Tea, Coffee, Sugar' tins in the house because he thinks it's hilarious that I can't leave them out of line  :(  I don't even know why I can't leave them like that!

My children have a running joke about my list-making too, I just need to have lists for everything otherwise I can't process the information properly. The weird thing is that once I've added something to my lists I might never have to check it again, I just need to know it's there for me to be able to think about it for some reason (?). I can't explain myself properly with this one because I don't really understand it myself, it's just another of my many odd quirks I guess. We all have them and they make us unique, mine keep me sane(ish).  

Children
  • Hey spotty,we need to catch up sometime, miss you and missy so much,maybe a happy random thread? I will dust off the chopper bike and fly by yours and missy and Ellie and we can fly off to autopia.Lol

Or sail our ship across the oceans.

take care lots of hugs and kisses,x()x()x()x that is reserved for the four of us btw,

• Gŕrrr to the keyboard, you make lots of sense Lone. ()()()() xxxx

• my memory is so bad I jot everything down,bits of paper every where. I have written a lot about my dyslexia and being young. Mind numbingly  boring to some but a lot on here seem to associate to Them!

my key board is playing upnon my iPad,touchscreen.

forvexample I type with one finger hutvthevwords keep joining upbwith v in the middle,This is an unedited typed line of text, can you see that some words or all becomevone long line of text.maybe my space bar is faulty?

x()x

firgitvtibadd, forgot to add thisvin itself winds me up,grrr,

see even that is sooo wrong.