Are there any women here?

Hi, I’m new to the forum and want to know if there are any women here online (I’m a  female professional in my early 40s). From reading some posts you are out there but kind of in the minority....I am hoping to seek diagnosis very soon and would appreciate knowing I’m not alone out here..! Thank you

Parents
  • Me! I’m female and 36.  I’m on the waiting list for an assessment via the NHS, and I’m just starting to go public now.  

• Hi Bonniepurple. This thread has become very 'branchy' and confusing to navigate. Might it be better / easier to start an 'Are there any women here #2'? 

• It almost might be a good idea to ask the Mods if under "adults" they could make a specific Female Autism corner - where we could post all questions relating to women and ASD. 

• Greetings to Leeeeeeen (!)...

If you want to try to "make friends", you may go to your own Profile, and check that, and there is a row of options including "Friends", and click upon that, and if anyone else is listed, then click upon them, and they must request friendship back at you. (Or something.)

Also, to request Friendship, be logged in, click upon anyone else's name that you like, and request Friendship at them.

...NOTE!: I myself cannot first-hand guide you or anyone through this process, however, because I cannot EMail or PM (Private Message) anymore, sorry! Preferably someone else reading this may give you better information than this here, however... and make "friends" with you...? Good Fortune to Yourself, in any case.

• I have set up another thread.. are they any women here. #2/if that helps

Reply Children
No Data