Are there any women here?

Hi, I’m new to the forum and want to know if there are any women here online (I’m a  female professional in my early 40s). From reading some posts you are out there but kind of in the minority....I am hoping to seek diagnosis very soon and would appreciate knowing I’m not alone out here..! Thank you

Parents
  • Hi im a female im 29 n from the uk

• Hi I'm female newish here. Ive replied to a couple of blogs and even asked a question but then have no clue how to get back to find thread or replies,  so apologies in advance if you never hear from me again.  I have a 13 year old with Aspergers and going down that long diagnosis with him was like an awakening that I've got ASD too! Now considering asking for a diagnosis too, would seriously save me having to put the nt face on every day at work, so exhausting.

• I'm having such a hard time figuring out how all the threads/replies work too! It's so unecessarily complicated I feel. The old version was so much simpler and better. I totally relate to putting on the nt face, it is exhausting Worried Good luck with your diagnosis if you choose to pursue it

• Hahaha, I've been clicking on them not realising what they were really for too! Good to know, thank you! Wink

• It Is a pity that the user interface isn’t very structured, user-friendly, clear and lacks overview. It also puts me off. It is very hard to keep track of the discussion. I regard the votes as likes but it is weird that this heightens your status m the community. Strange...

• Votes? I'm also still trying to figure it all out ...

• Thank you Picard and nice to know I'm not the only one who can't work out if I'm replying properly or not, also just realised (as logged into laptop and not on phone) that the number with arrows up and down mean votes Flushed I thought that was replies to a thread  so have been clicking up and down to try and find them..oops 

• Thank you Picard and nice to know I'm not the only one who can't work out if I'm replying properly or not, also just realised (as logged into laptop and not on phone) that the number with arrows up and down mean votes Flushed I thought that was replies to a thread  so have been clicking up and down to try and find them..oops 

Children