Happiness is.....

What makes you happy? 

What brings you joy or gives you a little smile and cheers you up?

Parents
  • Big things and little things, but the biggest has always been family. I have many neices and nephews and enjoy spending time with all of them and they with me. From the older ones asking me to go to the pub or a music gig with them, to the middle ones asking if I'll come around and play on the PlayStation, watch a film with them or if I'll go for a bike ride with them, to the youngest who crawls across the floor whenever I visit with a big smile on her face because she wants me to hold her and have a cuddle.

• Big things and little things, but the biggest has always been family. I have many neices and nephews and enjoy spending time with all of them and they with me. From the older ones asking me to go to the pub or a music gig with them, to the middle ones asking if I'll come around and play on the PlayStation, watch a film with them or if I'll go for a bike ride with them, to the youngest who crawls across the floor whenever I visit with a big smile on her face because she wants me to hold her and have a cuddle.

Children
No Data