Pre-diagnosis query

Can anyone share the info or know what is asked of parents/family/friends/spouses about you for historical or childhood info etc?

Does that make sense?

Parents
  • Yeah, it’s just general kinds of questions. It’s nothing to worry about but it is helpful. My mum pulled out just before my assessment so the assessment couldn’t be as robust. It’s a shame, I would have liked to have explored my childhood with my mum. I could never get her to tell me anything and thought with the help of the psychiatrist, she could tell us more. But she didn’t want to. I don’t mind. I think she’s on the spectrum as well. We see things in each other that other people don’t see. And I was diagnosed anyway without that information. So it’s helpful but not vital. 

• Yeah, it’s just general kinds of questions. It’s nothing to worry about but it is helpful. My mum pulled out just before my assessment so the assessment couldn’t be as robust. It’s a shame, I would have liked to have explored my childhood with my mum. I could never get her to tell me anything and thought with the help of the psychiatrist, she could tell us more. But she didn’t want to. I don’t mind. I think she’s on the spectrum as well. We see things in each other that other people don’t see. And I was diagnosed anyway without that information. So it’s helpful but not vital. 

Children
No Data