Miswired Women of the Net!

An informal thread for all misfired and miswired women on the spectrum...,(and guests). A new thread as we can chat away but are not so good tidying up after ourselves....too busy being awesome..,,

This is a new iteration of many long and warm and welcoming contributions. This is a happy and supportive place x 

Parents
  • Um... Good evening... if I may express a curiosity again...:
    - Misfit61- "Thank you Ellie. Very pleased to have a new but continued place to meet up"
    - Elephantintheroom - " Don’t mess it up...lol x "
    - ... but then Bonniepurple writes - " Thanks Ellie. I must admit that I find this site so difficult to navigate with the replies within threads rather than going to the end and so I just avoid it when I’m tired after work."
    ... and now I see that replies progress in a certain manner. Correct me if I am wrong, but the intention is to progress things in a LINEAR fashion? No posting anything by back-tracking, or as Miss Bonniepurple mentioned. Please tell me if this is a correct assumption or not.

Regardless of that, I give Good Wishes to all, and a last thing:
    Elephantintheroom - " Do you think they’ll be brave and join? "
    Whatever my following answer means to anyone else, I give apology anyway... Yet: I should like to join in, but I cannot do "live chat" - here or in real life. It matters not, how nice people are... I just cannot do it! I begin to make errors in grammar, and I say the wrong things... and so, I like to see all of this, yet I cannot really join in.
    I may say something from time-to-time... but I only come out after dark, very late, when the Internet is less busy...
    Make of that what you will...(!)

• Hello Disallowed Cynosure, I am new to all of this and am pretty much just muddling through all this forum stuff as I've never done it before but I feel sure that the main thing is this is a space where we do not judge particularly on stuff like grammar etc which although is indeed important I think it would be a shame to let any concerns about those kind of errors get in the way of joining in.  This seems to be a pretty welcoming place so I sure you can "dip" in and out how and when you want.....I know I have read an awful lot more than I have "joined in".....welcome anyway xx

• Exactly so. We have these threads as a welcome and a place to be ourselves. Welcome Queenie Redshoes.  I also first joined in with a thread started by Ellie for women with asd. It felt an ok place to start and am so glad I did. D.C. it is supposed to be linear but quite often it becomes ravelled and so when this becomes too much we start a new one. And occasionally the back tracking does occur which is why Ellie was telling me not to mess it up!  And so this is a continuation of the previous women’s threads. We quite like making up new tiitles it’s part of our individuality I suppose. And no grammar etc isn’t the priority, feeling at ease to be ourselves is. I’m not great at live chat either which is why it’s quite common for more than one person to reply at the same time and mine to arrive after someone else’s! Anyway good evening everyone

• Ditto....thank you everyone.....being awesome needs fully charged batteries! 

Reply Children
No Data