Fed up

i'm a 29 yr old man with aspergers syndrome I haven't worked for 5 years I live alone have no friends and don't know how to get out of this rut I'm in I'm fed up with ritualistic/repetitive behaviours I see my whole life passing by In front of me I just want it all to go away I just want a normal life I literally do the same thing everyday, wander into town have breakfast come home play games watch t.v this isn't the life I wanted I should have a job a family ect I ******* hate the world

*Edited by Moderator

Parents
  • thanks guys, this thread has helped more than you know. Good advice! I need to broaden my horizons, break out of this not so comforting zone. Money is tight but I could save up and go abroad next year I drive but have no car so I could save for one. I could take up poetry or art, stop playing games. I gave up smoking last Christmas and got heavily into vaping its something I would like to stop too but the nicotine withdrawals are so bad, perhaps I could buy a tent and camp out in the woods for a week far away from any nicotine sources until it goes away maybe I'm just crazy tho lol

• Good to hear this thread has helped. Taking up poetry sounds amazing. I just started an art class and although I didn't make it this week, I am finding a lot of benefit from it and one benefit I didn't expect to find ~ I am finding that I am learning the art of conversation or the art of keeping my mouth shut and not being so dominant, which can often end conversations! So these things can sometimes have benefits we weren't expecting. Going into the woods for a week sounds like heaven! :-) my idea of heaven anyway. Part of my future plan is to live in a converted van in nature. Let us know how you get on with any changes that you are making.

• I’m off to a shepherds hut or Croft somewhere remote...I will be crazy hermit lady......I will be local legend.....don’t go into the wood that Aspie wood lives there! ....... she’s weird and miswired.... it might be catching! Lol

• Than you BlueRay. For the offer I will gladly turn up.even if it just to give advice and lend a hand, My idea of a holiday!

I am sure my OH would enjoy the countryside and the nature and freedom to wander.

You are approaching this in the right way, there are always pitfalls, they can be overcome by seeking knowledge and working the system, you are obviously the right person to do that, 

I hate injustice of all kinds, I will fight for anyone who is in need, it is one of my faults actually as I have had my trust and free giving nature used by some. Nothing serious but used never the less.

keep your mind open.meet the ones that have taken the journey. 

Learn as much as you can,

I look forward to having a message one day inviting me to come see your newly acquired land!

xxx()()()xxx

• Than you BlueRay. For the offer I will gladly turn up.even if it just to give advice and lend a hand, My idea of a holiday!

I am sure my OH would enjoy the countryside and the nature and freedom to wander.

You are approaching this in the right way, there are always pitfalls, they can be overcome by seeking knowledge and working the system, you are obviously the right person to do that, 

I hate injustice of all kinds, I will fight for anyone who is in need, it is one of my faults actually as I have had my trust and free giving nature used by some. Nothing serious but used never the less.

keep your mind open.meet the ones that have taken the journey. 

Learn as much as you can,

I look forward to having a message one day inviting me to come see your newly acquired land!

xxx()()()xxx

Children
No Data