Involuntary outbursts when alone - sort of Tourette's

Very recently diagnosed with ASD. Does anyone else get a sort of mild Tourette's? When I am alone I tend to say things that I'm thinking, or come out with an involuntary groan or word. It happens particularly when I think of something embarrassing. Is this an ASD thingy? Thanks!

Parents
  • Hi I do this aswell expecially if I'm in an anxious situation or a quite room with a lot of people and it will always be something embarrassing or something that's just wrong because it's the last thing you would want to think of, I've never met anyone else who does it. But I've never hear myself doing it either. 

• this discussion is over 2 years old ! why  not open a new discusion fined tuned to ur needs ? if u dnt know how  u could send me the text and I'll open one for u  ( i'll cut and paste in your text ) 

• this discussion is over 2 years old ! why  not open a new discusion fined tuned to ur needs ? if u dnt know how  u could send me the text and I'll open one for u  ( i'll cut and paste in your text ) 

Children
No Data