AUTISTIC PEOPLE ON THE (N.A.S.) INTERNET, And "How-To" Use It...#2.

AUTISTIC PEOPLE ON THE (N.A.S.) INTERNET, And "How-To" Use It...#2.

A continuation from the first "Thread", which is now quite long, yet only at times digressing.
If anyone cannot find the previous "Thread", then have a go at entering parts of the title of this here thread, into a "Search"-Box.
...Certainly, All who visit, are welcome to paste anything into either that previous Thread or into this new one.

(As always, glad tidings and a generous Thank You, to one and all from myself.) また... がんばって 下さいな...

Parents
  • AUTISTIC PEOPLE ON THE (N.A.S.) INTERNET -2

I did, perhaps, a silly thing, which convinced me all the more, to start this renewed thread. Concerning the previous, I looked at the number of VIEWS, and then at the number of REPLIES.
    The number of "views" is, um, quite high (600/700+), yet of course not so high as certain other threads (1100+, of "Autistic Women", anyone?)...
    The number of "replies" is average -maybe? - at currently Forty-Odd...
    But that there seemed to be some demand for this particular topic... is the reason I start this follow-up Thread here.

The last Thread's last Posts contained varied discussion over:
    Logging In + Accidental Logging Out
    Threads/History hard to follow
    Typing a Reply

...I, also, may have more to say... but this post is long enough for now. There was/is still a thread DIRECTLY TO a "NAS Moderator" (maybe?), going on, and this is the title:

Online Community - Comments, Improvements and Feedback

...Started from around July 2017. It is of a fair length (it's long), and parts of it address matters which no longer apply. ("Leaderboard"). Yet it is (maybe?) directly at a "NAS Moderator". So I draw attention to it here. 'Bye for now.

• That old thread was very successful.   Hope this one will be just as good.

Going slightly off topic.  I have just been forced to join another social website.  Currently I am on Universal Credit.  And part of my jobsearch agreement is that I must join Twitter, to help me find work.  Any body with good Twitter advice?  I've very little idea on how to use it or what it's for?

• That old thread was very successful.   Hope this one will be just as good.

Going slightly off topic.  I have just been forced to join another social website.  Currently I am on Universal Credit.  And part of my jobsearch agreement is that I must join Twitter, to help me find work.  Any body with good Twitter advice?  I've very little idea on how to use it or what it's for?

Children