Another Aspergers quiz ... for those who like Aspergers quizzes

I enjoyed the following quiz:

http://rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

taken from Cynthia Kim's "Musings of an Aspie" website:

https://musingsofanaspie.com/about/

Parents
  • i got 136 out of 200, so i most likely have Asperger's, which i knew already, but when i had  an official assessment they said i most probably wasn't autistic, very frustrating because i know i am .

• Well I decided to do the test again, I wanted to see how my mood would effect my answers.basically looking for answers, something to blame for my current mind set on.

My mood currently is a mixture of,sadness,worry,confusion,disbelief in myself. A cocktail of negatives.shacken and stirred.

So I am thinking my high aspie score is the reason, cause and effect.

I was secretly hoping my score would drop significantly. I did not lie, I was very honest even though I was looking for a low score.

The results are not what I wanted to see!

it does show how the test can vary though.

so emotional state can effect the results, it is therefore flawed.

I will do it again if I climb back up out of this dark hole and find the light.

Results are:

ND /aspie score=190-200.

NT /Non Autistic =23=200.

• Well I decided to do the test again, I wanted to see how my mood would effect my answers.basically looking for answers, something to blame for my current mind set on.

My mood currently is a mixture of,sadness,worry,confusion,disbelief in myself. A cocktail of negatives.shacken and stirred.

So I am thinking my high aspie score is the reason, cause and effect.

I was secretly hoping my score would drop significantly. I did not lie, I was very honest even though I was looking for a low score.

The results are not what I wanted to see!

it does show how the test can vary though.

so emotional state can effect the results, it is therefore flawed.

I will do it again if I climb back up out of this dark hole and find the light.

Results are:

ND /aspie score=190-200.

NT /Non Autistic =23=200.

———————————————————————-

reason for reposting is that the image vanished,

ok so about to try and add a screen captured image of my results to the aspie quiz.

the reply above has no image as do any of the others,

date 26:02:2018,

time,11:21:

• We have a habit of seeking acceptance and validation from everyone but ourselves... you are a wonderful being Jonesy...don’t judge yourself against someone else’s checklist but your own. Closed minds don’t want to spend time thinking outside of their own box. This is your diagnosis and your journey and it hurts a hell of a lot...give people time to process and try to love and accept YOU x

• Hahaha of course! I’m clearly as good at remembering names as I am faces! Lol! Doh! One of the gifts of autism that I have grown to love! I remember Marge (I think), the Mum. She’s great, totally kick ass! 

• The dads the best, I just couldn’t remember his name! 

• I think first with self, then with others, but not in the traditional sense of relationships, not the nt sense anyway. But more about relationships in general, with ourselves, each other, the world, with our things, our thoughts, everything really, I think life is all about relationships. It’s funny this should come up though just when I was thinking not only am I not ever going to have any relationships with anybody, ever again, but I’m also never going to speak again!!! The decision to never talk again though didn’t last long! Lol! 

• I like that Ellie and it fits perfectly :) 

• I'm OK thanks Ellie ...suffering from a little bit of a vacuum post diagnosis coming to the realisation that very few people in my life of the ones I've told understand what my diagnosis actually means...some family members appear to not give a monkeys or just dont want to discuss it, I expected this of some but one particular cousin who I thought I was close to has proven otherwise which I'm quite sad about as he was the closest thing I had to a brother... so my adjustment has been to just try and be nice to myself and cut myself some slack, something I'm not great at but at least I have control over that.

Are you any closer yet to deciding whether to get a diagnosis or not?

• LOL yep I can see what you are getting at.... I'm nothing like Bart tho.... closer to his dad but without the love of sports and beer

• Jonesy, yours reminds me of Bart Simpson. Do you have any similarities to any of the simpsons? 

• Thank you Jonesy... you are a wondrous singing Nefertiti! Hope all is well with you 

• Hi Ellie good to see you are still about! Your score has a similar shape to mine...

• With self... or another?

Mine reflects my single pointed focus on what I believe to be the key to salvation ~ relationship
  • Hey you!

What a memory you have!...Currently wearing armbands and a rubber ring!! - I'll keep checking the horizon. My distress flare got soggy!

An ASPIE Nefertiti eh!

BlueRay... you are a butterfly... resting beautifully and protecting your wings from the NT side of life!

• Hey you!

What a memory you have!...Currently wearing armbands and a rubber ring!! - I'll keep checking the horizon. My distress flare got soggy!

An ASPIE Nefertiti eh!

BlueRay... you are a butterfly... resting beautifully and protecting your wings from the NT side of life!

Children