Another Aspergers quiz ... for those who like Aspergers quizzes

I enjoyed the following quiz:

http://rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

taken from Cynthia Kim's "Musings of an Aspie" website:

https://musingsofanaspie.com/about/

Parents
  • I think I’m becoming even more aspie (YaY) as my score this time, was slightly higher than before ~ either that or I’m just getting more honest! 

• I would guess at your being more honest. The months following my diagnosis, I felt more autistic as I became more aware of my use of masking techniques and was thus able to lessen them, i.e. I was able to be more honest with myself.

• Yeah, that’s what I thought. It’s a marvel to see how much I actually used to mask, I think I deserve an Oscar, I think we all do. We’re marvellous, so many talents just there. I must admit though, that I have far more fun stimming in public and being me than I ever did masking. My score this time was 192/100 and 14/200, which indicates I very likely am autistic! Lol! I love these quizzes and they’re so revealing. I’m going through the questions and saying, oh, that’s autism, I thought that was just me! Lol! It’s so empowering to finally be me. I stopped taking the anti depressants and I feel sooooooo much better, I’m upsetting people left right and centre so I know I’m getting back to myself, I just need to work on the communication skills at some point! 

• Yeah, that’s what I thought. It’s a marvel to see how much I actually used to mask, I think I deserve an Oscar, I think we all do. We’re marvellous, so many talents just there. I must admit though, that I have far more fun stimming in public and being me than I ever did masking. My score this time was 192/100 and 14/200, which indicates I very likely am autistic! Lol! I love these quizzes and they’re so revealing. I’m going through the questions and saying, oh, that’s autism, I thought that was just me! Lol! It’s so empowering to finally be me. I stopped taking the anti depressants and I feel sooooooo much better, I’m upsetting people left right and centre so I know I’m getting back to myself, I just need to work on the communication skills at some point! 

Children