Another Aspergers quiz ... for those who like Aspergers quizzes

I enjoyed the following quiz:

http://rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

taken from Cynthia Kim's "Musings of an Aspie" website:

https://musingsofanaspie.com/about/

Parents
  • Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 140 of 200
    Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 79 of 200
    You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

• Well my pretty patterned score has vanished?

So

Neurodiverse=186.

neurotypical=34.

second time trying with my partner checking was.

Neurodiverse=187.

Neurotypical=41.

might be worth typing the actual result numbers if our pretty pictures are deleted, doesn’t make much sense otherwise.

Finding these fascinating by the way,yes I know it isn’t a clinical test and can with thought be manipulated by if true honesty is applied then truth will out.

I wasn’t shocked really as I have been researching aspie traits and had a bit of a shock,not overly happy but then again it really is me so who am I to complain.

As one forum for partners living or dating an aspie man says on it’s main page “ run,run fast and don’t look back”. That comment hurt me very much even before I thought I was aspie.even more now.

• You are you...a beautiful,ASD butterfly, a you.....do you think there is an equivalent quiz for thr neurotypical peeps? Are these meant to be like puzzle pieces....or do we just seek a match the highlights or compliments the areas where we don’t shine so strongly...!?

for example my cool Egyptian shaped thingy fills some of the gaps.....??? 

• You are you...a beautiful,ASD butterfly, a you.....do you think there is an equivalent quiz for thr neurotypical peeps? Are these meant to be like puzzle pieces....or do we just seek a match the highlights or compliments the areas where we don’t shine so strongly...!?

for example my cool Egyptian shaped thingy fills some of the gaps.....??? 

Children
  • What a lovely analogy, wish I could rewind and be one of your students. x

• I think we all see the beautiful in broken things.....we just can’t always see it in our selves...

you see the beauty in the chairs you bring to life, and beauty in the world around so you can represent it in your art, Lone sees that in old tools...I guess I do the same with my students and try to mend them with kindness and knowledge x

• I would genuinely be interested, but imagine I would have a boredom threshold. Think yours might be quite low for the intricacies of modern abstract art (actually mine is too, it's possible to talk about art with real words, not art speak ***). Maybe lots of common ground around tools, I love old tools for what they are as objects and always did, I love that you bring them back to a respected life with so much care. x

• Give me your ear,for several hours Lol.i will bore you to pieces, said like an aspie,

hey robert no worries this is a “community” forum,interaction is welcome,sorry about the slip,I work outside regardless of what the weather is,

drove excavators full time for twenty odd years, now foreman over others,x

• Sorry to hear that, must have been scary. I am taliknig with my gardening head on, never seen plants so sickly as still warm and so dry, but now it's turned cold so they will die off properly. Lone's take on an area by it's subsoil is a delightful different angle. 

Watch those leaves and glad you weren't badly hurt. 

• Intruding on your conversation.  But I enjoy a dry autumn.  Last week after some rain. I slipped on wet leaves on a pavement, ended up flat on my back and was lucky not to have any broken bonesJack o lantern

• Current job has deep soil and shaded by trees,hence still wet,off to slough tomorrow,,,,,horrible  subsoil,

off topic? Well excuse me,,I am aspie,you quizzed me(on topic) my reply is the results Lol. 10/10.

my dear friend showed me how to put images up and another dear friend told me how to screen snap,put together and sorted.

x()x

• Maybe you should come and do your digging in Kent, never known it so dry in October. And now I feel I should delete this for being off topic but I don't know where random stuff is now? Apologies anyone offended. ()x ()x ()x()

And bloody well done putting your image on here Lone, I need a lesson! 

• Hi spotty,also missing you.

my start of the week? Work= busy,tolerable,swampy due to rain soaked soil,

evenings,,,,,,,well virtually great,x()x()x()xbig hug spotty and ellie,oh and missy,(in her absence)

• Spotty lurks and hides, but is here. Your brave face is keeping your place in a functional life and that is valuable. I gave up my brave face without realising what I was doing and I regret it. xxxx

• Tolerable is a good word....busy another..,a swamp of things...

I miss my Spotty and I worry about you....i identify with you a lot....I am on here all bravado and jolly words.....but I am still a small soul lurking at the bottom of a broken shelf.....

or from inside a shell xxxx 

• Hope your week is off to a tolerable start, both you and Lone. xx