Help, Desperate mum in need of advice

My son is 7 and in year 3 in a mainstream school he has been assessed and has ASD, he has lots of sensory issues and major behaviour problems. He has 1to1 and has been excluded from school on a couple of occasions for seriously attacking children. I have no family that understand or want to help and have over the years isolated myself for all my friends, so have no support network. I don’t know where to turn. At school he is keeping up with his pears but is not in the classroom much. He runs around the school shouting and will attach other students. As you can imagine other parents bully me as his parent as he never gets invited to party’s etc. He knows it’s wrong but can’t help himself. Sometimes he says voices in his head makes him do it or he wants to see there reactions. At home he is very loving towards me and his younger sister and although he has his meltdowns on Occasion he never is violent towards us. I don’t know how I can help him control his behaviour at school. Is medication an option if they do produce anything that might help? I am worried he is getting bigger 5 1/2 stone and he could cause someone serious harm. I also worry for his future, will he grow up to stand on his own 2 feet? Thank you for reading this thread. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data