This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Creating an Interactive Communication Tool for Children with Autism

Hello everyone,

I am a Master's student studying professional software development, however my undergrad & background is in psychology so I chose to incorporate the two and create an app that would act as an interactive communication tool for children with autism to help them to communicate their feelings and emotions and what triggers these emotions. There is also the potential for the app to allow parents/guardians to input a schedule for tasks to be completed throughout the day and a reward token system for the child on completion of these tasks.

I think it would be a great benefit to my project and help to guide it in it's most helpful direction by gaining some feedback from those who could make use of the app in the future and who may have used similar apps in the past. 

Below there is a link to a quick 10 question survey that I would greatly appreciate anyone filling out as this would add real validity to my app and ensure it is the best product for the end user - children with autism and their parents/guardians.

[Removed by moderator]

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, it very much appreciated

All the best

Meg

Edited by Ayshe Mod

Parents Reply Children
No Data