Not receiving e-mail notifications?

Am I the only one who is not receiving notifications when someone has posted to a thread that they are subscribed to?

Parents
  • Are you now all keep receiving e-mail notifications?

• Are you now all keep receiving e-mail notifications?

Sorry to ask this, but do you mean:

Are you all recieving e-mail notifications?

...or did you mean:

Are you all suddenly recieving them after not getting any for a long time?

...Or did you mean something else?

...For myself, I keep writing this, but: I direct attention to this Thread as Mr.WebPM told me (us). But I do not know about such things myself! If anyone is having trouble with their e-mail notifications, then this is the Thread to specify problems about it. (Emphasis upon the word SPECIFY.)

• I direct attention to this Thread as Mr.WebPM told me (us)

...Same again. Please see the "What happened?" Thread.

This seems to be a current problem hotspot: Missing notifications, Spam, and the "What Happened?" Thread has now reached a length that Posts are missing. I just posted there, but I cannot see my own Post. It appears if I post again, but then will disappear. 

Too many problems....   :-( 

• I don't use email notifications, but presumably it also varies by thread depending on the 'Turn Reply notifications on' setting up the top right of the thread? Sometimes this is done automatically for you, like if you start the conversation, but I'm not sure what the exact rule is.

It sounds like it's worth checking the spam folder too, and if you have an option to mark as 'not spam', use that. Maybe even replying to the info@autism.org.uk address with a test message.

@WebPM I note the sending server (which was down over the weekend) is in the SpamCop blocklist for the last 2 days (as well as RFC Clueless). The first, hitting spamtraps, may be because of unverified signups - if you had access to the mail logs you may be able to work out what happened.

• I don't use email notifications, but presumably it also varies by thread depending on the 'Turn Reply notifications on' setting up the top right of the thread? Sometimes this is done automatically for you, like if you start the conversation, but I'm not sure what the exact rule is.

It sounds like it's worth checking the spam folder too, and if you have an option to mark as 'not spam', use that. Maybe even replying to the info@autism.org.uk address with a test message.

@WebPM I note the sending server (which was down over the weekend) is in the SpamCop blocklist for the last 2 days (as well as RFC Clueless). The first, hitting spamtraps, may be because of unverified signups - if you had access to the mail logs you may be able to work out what happened.

Children
No Data