Not receiving e-mail notifications?

Am I the only one who is not receiving notifications when someone has posted to a thread that they are subscribed to?

Parents
  • We have fixed the issue with email notifications. This will have resulted in a flood of messages, as your outstanding notifications were delivered. That in turn might be why some of you (including me) got duplicates. Please post here if that continues to happen in the coming days.

I agree that your sign-in times out too soon, and that on many systems it would last days or weeks, whereas here it's less than an hour. We have plans for that, but it's a fairly central part of our systems.

• Thank you WebPM, just had 11 email notifications, 

also the views count has suddenly shot up on most threads, 

just picture issues, especially why no matter what size or file extension when in PM area just doesn’t work. 

If anyone can tell me in simple terms how to check my picture file size on an iPad tablet I would be grateful.

I have looked around for an app to resize them but not yet took the plunge.

Doesn’t answer why sometimes it will allow an image but then the same image won’t  Upload another time?

The sudden vanishing replies when still typing must be as you say a time out issue, If the forum thinks you are inactive it cuts you off in order to minimise and speed up access to others, 

Looking good so far. Thank you.

()

• Thank you WebPM, just had 11 email notifications, 

also the views count has suddenly shot up on most threads, 

just picture issues, especially why no matter what size or file extension when in PM area just doesn’t work. 

If anyone can tell me in simple terms how to check my picture file size on an iPad tablet I would be grateful.

I have looked around for an app to resize them but not yet took the plunge.

Doesn’t answer why sometimes it will allow an image but then the same image won’t  Upload another time?

The sudden vanishing replies when still typing must be as you say a time out issue, If the forum thinks you are inactive it cuts you off in order to minimise and speed up access to others, 

Looking good so far. Thank you.

()

Children
No Data