Not receiving e-mail notifications?

Am I the only one who is not receiving notifications when someone has posted to a thread that they are subscribed to?

Parents
  • Just to confirm that we are looking into this. The effect appears to be more widespread than I had originally realised, apologies.

I should probably point out that, according to the dates on messages, this thread is seven years old, and was migrated from the old system along with the rest of the message archive last year, so the earlier messages are not really relevant to the current issue Grinning

However, it's really helpful to have a relevant thread title like this, when spotting problem reports.

Regards

• Just to confirm that we are looking into this. The effect appears to be more widespread than I had originally realised, apologies.

I should probably point out that, according to the dates on messages, this thread is seven years old, and was migrated from the old system along with the rest of the message archive last year, so the earlier messages are not really relevant to the current issue Grinning

However, it's really helpful to have a relevant thread title like this, when spotting problem reports.

Regards

Children
  • I just had 11 come through all at once! Proir to that I hadnt had any for days.

Separate problem; I spend my life signing in to these forums! I have the 'keep me signed in' box ticked but I still have to sign in at least once a day, often 2 or 3 times. Gets tiring after a bit, why wont it remember? I'm on many forums for this and that but this is the only one that has this level of amnesia!