Cinema

Hi, everyone

I've recently seen the new film about the artist Vincent Van Gogh. I thought it was amazing, the fact that each frame was hand painted in oil colour. 

For those who don't know about the story, They based the story on a murder mystery genre. Set one year after his sad passing away. The main character was given a letter for Vincent's Father, Which leads him on a journey through the places and people he meets based on Vincert's Oil paintings in his lifetime.

If anyone has watched any film recently, I would be interested to hear

http://lovingvincent.com/

Parents
  • I intend to watch it as soon as I can.  Movies are my obsession.  I watch hundreds a year.  I don't have a TV, so every night I watch one or two movies.  I was fascinated by this project from the start.

I like Wycliffe's choices, too.  MBTS I've already seen four times.  'A Ghost Story', also with Casey Affleck, is another favourite.  'Blade Runner 2049' was a disappointment, considering that the first movie is one of my favourites.  Too long and talkie.  And, whilst I'm usually bad at understanding character motivation and plot direction, these were obvious to me from the start in this one.  One of my favourite movies that I've seen this year is 'The Accountant', starring Ben Affleck as an Aspie maths savant.

• I don't know any of these films. I'd like to see them, there probably more interesting than the mainstream films nowadays. Some seem to be overcliched with the typical storylines.

Reply Children
No Data