Can Vaccinations Cause Autism in Dogs?

Parents Reply
  • Hi Disallowed Cynosure,

I found your ‘animal’ article very interesting to read- thank you for posting the link to it.

I also found it very sad too that some humans can be so cruel and dismissive of animals (and birds) needs and feelings.

Do you believe that animals can be autistic/ND? (ND means Neurodiverse i.e. on the spectrum)

Children
  • To AngelDust, and to anyone thinking along similar lines... about "animals"...
    Yes, and YES! I certainly DO believe that "animals can be Autistic/ND". If you are reading this, then I have succeeded in opening a NEW THREAD --- BRAINWAVES. Please please direct an attention to that, and it also invites opinion concerning "animals", "brainwaves" and "AUTISM". (Find the "search box" on your device and type in "brainwaves" &/+"Autism" and you should find it (unless NAS deletes it (...))
    ...With regards to this particular thread:
    ..."vaccinations" causing a difference to ANYTHING AT ALL - human or not -- that was my confusion, and addresses a different subject altogether, for me to attempt to specify "opinion" about...
    ...Also, about the fact that dogs could be autistic...
    ...Or that dogs or 'animals' are even "sentient" at all...
    ...THIS is what I did NOT want to discuss, because there are too many opinions concerning "consciousness" and "sentience"...

A NEW THREAD to start, is certainly something like:

"CAN animals be ND/Autistic(/Sentient)?"

... but, forgive me, I, myself, totally do not want to start such a discussion because it is too esoteric, and it may also touch too often upon RELIGION... thus I am afraid of - again - offending anybody, and so I did not want to enter into such a discussion. My already started *new* thread, at least, is NOT discussing semantics such as that, but it IS discussing "autism" and "animals" and "children" and a lot of connection between seemingly disparate subjects as those listed there.

Please re-read this entire post in order to consider it. And you may ask questions about it upon the NEW thread. (Sort of.)

Thank you again, and to you or anyone, for (attempting to?) understanding all that I mean.
    I suppose that I always have to add that I myself AM AUTISTIC, hence any "weird" mannerisms or punctuation. やれやれ...