How to use the list on profiles lesson... anyone?

Do you know what the items on this list mean ? 

What are they for? 

How do you use them? 

Can someone please teach those of us who haven't got a clue... 

thanks 

• Thank you caretwo. I just wanted to know what they were for and how to use them if I wanted to.. 

• . said:
    would love to know what my achievements are!

If you go to your profile and click 'Achievements' it will show your achievements (in your case the achievement is Discussion Starter I, i.e. starting a discussion in a forum that receives 5 replies). Click the link 'See all possible achievements' for other possible achievements.

When you view another person's profile there is a '+ Connect' button which, I assume, allows you to becomes friends with other people; I do not know for sure as I have no wish, at least at present, to connect with anybody (I am satisfied with just posting).

• You've got lots! Friend, supporter, sense of humour , loyalty, intelligent, caring ... 

• Lol....they come with no explanation...but would love to know what my achievements are! Stuck out tongue

• Even if you only know about one or two that'd be great as I don't know about any of them ThinkingRolling eyes. None of them essential  but might be handy and I know other people don't know either... thank you Blush