What's on your desk/table/work station?

Just a bit of fun...

In detail (what else?), what do you have on your desk - or wherever it is you sit to do your work?

Here goes for me:

* Pot of pens and pencils (seashore design on the pot)

* 'Wine-glass' tealight holder

* Tall carved wooden candle stick with candle, standing on crocheted doily

* Mini teddy bear wearing a jumper with a snowman design

* LED desk lamp

* Phones - landline and mobile (Sony Xperia)

* Photo of mum, aged about 20 Heart

* VW Campervan mug of coffee, on a rose-design coaster

* Headphones (JVC)

* Asus 27" monitor

* Microsoft mouse on recycled tyre mouse-mat (from the Alternative Technology Centre in Wales)

* TalkTalk internet router

* HP Envy 5540 all-in-one printer

* 2 memory sticks

* Gas lighter for candles

* Day-glo yellow highlighter pen

* Packet of salmon Dreamies treats for Daisy

* Microsoft keyboard (photo of Daisy on-screen)

* Shadows

...and here it is, minus the mobile - which I needed to take the photo!

Parents
  • This is a much better view of my lair.  I'm learning to play my beautiful bass guitar, only been a few months so I'm pretty hopeless, but getting better.  Not expecting miracles. 

• Why you keeping yourself down sister!  Are you expecting others to put you down...,and you're just getting in there first!! I do the same....and I don't take compliments either (on the rare occasion that they happen)....

i love your space....and I love art and anything creative......the beautiful lives in the gaps and chaos of life! We should let it in more often....

• Why you keeping yourself down sister!  Are you expecting others to put you down...,and you're just getting in there first!! I do the same....and I don't take compliments either (on the rare occasion that they happen)....

i love your space....and I love art and anything creative......the beautiful lives in the gaps and chaos of life! We should let it in more often....

Children