An interesting article I wrote on the reality of the current system.

I have compiled an article(most compassionate one to date) about the ideal vision for our revised system. Click here http://www.assupportgrouponline.org/system

Please check it out.

Emma

Parents
  • Successive governments have failed to realise that automation is increasingly making income tax for common folk redundant. Automation is LEGITIMATE tax evasion for companies. Robots and computers which have replaced human workers do not need to pay income tax or NI.

Considering how many jobs WILL be lost to automation in the future then one should sober the thought of how much tax revenue will also be lost along with it.

Something has to change...

One possibility is a complete reform of the tax system away from income tax onto taxation of things like corporate profits, land value, and financial transactions.

I believe that scrapping income tax, or at least having a high tax free allowance of say £40,000, will remove this us vs them attitude between people who work and people who don't work.

• Successive governments have failed to realise that automation is increasingly making income tax for common folk redundant. Automation is LEGITIMATE tax evasion for companies. Robots and computers which have replaced human workers do not need to pay income tax or NI.

Considering how many jobs WILL be lost to automation in the future then one should sober the thought of how much tax revenue will also be lost along with it.

Something has to change...

One possibility is a complete reform of the tax system away from income tax onto taxation of things like corporate profits, land value, and financial transactions.

I believe that scrapping income tax, or at least having a high tax free allowance of say £40,000, will remove this us vs them attitude between people who work and people who don't work.

Children
No Data