An interesting article I wrote on the reality of the current system.

I have compiled an article(most compassionate one to date) about the ideal vision for our revised system. Click here http://www.assupportgrouponline.org/system

Please check it out.

Emma

Parents
  • Arran said:

I disagree with this one. My mother's background is politics and economics. What you have basically subscribed to is the railings for scrap mentality from WW2.

I don't really see how the concept that everyone should contribute, rather expecting "someone else" to pay for the things they want has anything do to with a badly managed program to maintain a supply of iron for the war.

The current tax system is reliant on an ever decreasing group of people paying for everyone else, the reason we "can't afford" a German or Scandanavian level of state expenditure is because people aren't willing pay their levels of taxation. Either services stay as they are everyone pays in more. The idea that "the rich" can be made to pay for everything is not only daft, it is vindictive and has become part of the politics of envy that defines the British left.

• Arran said:

I disagree with this one. My mother's background is politics and economics. What you have basically subscribed to is the railings for scrap mentality from WW2.

I don't really see how the concept that everyone should contribute, rather expecting "someone else" to pay for the things they want has anything do to with a badly managed program to maintain a supply of iron for the war.

The current tax system is reliant on an ever decreasing group of people paying for everyone else, the reason we "can't afford" a German or Scandanavian level of state expenditure is because people aren't willing pay their levels of taxation. Either services stay as they are everyone pays in more. The idea that "the rich" can be made to pay for everything is not only daft, it is vindictive and has become part of the politics of envy that defines the British left.

Children
No Data