Discrimination

No matter what I do or where I go I am always discriminated. By family, friends, organsations that are there to help me. i am always ignored and put down and have no friends and no one to turn to. I dont know what to do please help.

Parents
  • We can just admit that you were completely right. Everyone ignored you - even NAS, which is an organisation that is supposed to help, so you already mentioned the possibility of not having any responses. But at the same time as that happened to become a fact, it was unfortunately also just a coincidence. There are people on here who want to help, but for some reason this by-passed them. It is very unfortunate for you and everyone else in a similar situation. Please remember this for the future.

• We can just admit that you were completely right. Everyone ignored you - even NAS, which is an organisation that is supposed to help, so you already mentioned the possibility of not having any responses. But at the same time as that happened to become a fact, it was unfortunately also just a coincidence. There are people on here who want to help, but for some reason this by-passed them. It is very unfortunate for you and everyone else in a similar situation. Please remember this for the future.

Children
No Data