Music: Any fans of metal or psytrance here?

Music has been an obsession since I was a child, and I'm lucky enough to make music and perform (even though playing live is very daunting).

I don't suppose there are other fans of metal music or psytrance music?

Parents
  • I am a big music fan too!  I love Metallica, Rammstein, ACDC, etc.  But I also love the old techno (Pump up the Jam, my favourite ànd Belgian!) and rock music like The Rolling Stones.  I also play music : African percussion (djembé, doundouns, ...) and I used to do West-African dancing, but unfortunately I have felt too sick and weak the last few years.  I'm over fifty now, so maybe it's very normal that I don't jump and dance like I used to.  Music can cheer me up, music can make me ecstatic, ...  By the way, I also love Queen!

• I am a big music fan too!  I love Metallica, Rammstein, ACDC, etc.  But I also love the old techno (Pump up the Jam, my favourite ànd Belgian!) and rock music like The Rolling Stones.  I also play music : African percussion (djembé, doundouns, ...) and I used to do West-African dancing, but unfortunately I have felt too sick and weak the last few years.  I'm over fifty now, so maybe it's very normal that I don't jump and dance like I used to.  Music can cheer me up, music can make me ecstatic, ...  By the way, I also love Queen!

Children
No Data