Music: Any fans of metal or psytrance here?

Music has been an obsession since I was a child, and I'm lucky enough to make music and perform (even though playing live is very daunting).

I don't suppose there are other fans of metal music or psytrance music?

• I am a big music fan too!  I love Metallica, Rammstein, ACDC, etc.  But I also love the old techno (Pump up the Jam, my favourite ànd Belgian!) and rock music like The Rolling Stones.  I also play music : African percussion (djembé, doundouns, ...) and I used to do West-African dancing, but unfortunately I have felt too sick and weak the last few years.  I'm over fifty now, so maybe it's very normal that I don't jump and dance like I used to.  Music can cheer me up, music can make me ecstatic, ...  By the way, I also love Queen!

• Yes as you can probably tell by my ame I'm nuts on Queen, OK so Queen aren't strictly metal, tho they can play metal. I would go so far as to say they invented ''Thrash Metal'' in 1974 before thrash metal existed, with Stone Cold Crazy. I think that could well be the origins of Thrash Metal.
    I don't know quite ow you#d define Metal, tho I gather the spectrum of Metal is so varied. THo I think the only band to call themselves ''Heavy Metal'' is Judas Priest. I do like Rock and Metal music. She's A Rainbow and Street Fighting Man were the first rock songs I remember hearing, as My Dad 1944-2005 was a  Rolling Stones fan, I love the Stones almost as much as I do Queen. AS re metal I don't particularly like  restrictive labels, but I do like Metal, I enjoy Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Metallica, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Scorpions, Soundgarden, Saxon, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, tho not so keen on the David Coverdale era,  Gary Numan (OK so the latter two might not be  strictly metal, tho I think Gary's later on music does have an industrial metallic edge), and I sometimes listen to my Def Leppard LPs, tho I did go off them to a degree after their sound messed up at the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert.   . An online friend did get me into some maybe lesser known bands, such as Lacrimosa and Therion. I do quite enjoy Classical music, so it seems natural that I would gravitate towards  Symphonic Metal.