Music

I have realised recently that i have random taste for music and like i like alot from classical, heavy metal, rock, dance, punk, and hip hop but when it comes to the performer ie band, singer or dj i only like one or two songs that they have done. There is a few bands that i like more than one song but not many just wondering what other  people think if they have the same view, only like one type music or just like one band and listen to only them. i just like that music its so varied each makes you feel and think differently. what are your views on music

Parents
  • There is a lot of 'unmanufactured' music out there, it just doesn't get played on the radio and you have to look for it.  A lot easier these days.  And you have to look tthrough a lot of absolute rubbish as well.

But thank goodness for Spotify and You Tube.  I have found much to like on these and I'm glad it might not appeal to Simon Cow and his cronies. 

As a 'folkie' I've always liked anti establishment music.  Ewan MacColl wrote some very powerful songs, but most people only know him for one song which he wrote - The first time ever I saw your face.  And I suppose most people don't even know who wrote that song anyway.  I'd love to go onto X factor and sing "Ballad of Accounting" and see the reaction!

Ballad of Accounting

Before they split up four years ago, I really liked the final incarnation of Chumbawamba.  Good tunes that when you listened to the words were very poignant and not a bit like their hit record Tubthumping. 

Chumbawamba Wagner at the Opera

• There is a lot of 'unmanufactured' music out there, it just doesn't get played on the radio and you have to look for it.  A lot easier these days.  And you have to look tthrough a lot of absolute rubbish as well.

But thank goodness for Spotify and You Tube.  I have found much to like on these and I'm glad it might not appeal to Simon Cow and his cronies. 

As a 'folkie' I've always liked anti establishment music.  Ewan MacColl wrote some very powerful songs, but most people only know him for one song which he wrote - The first time ever I saw your face.  And I suppose most people don't even know who wrote that song anyway.  I'd love to go onto X factor and sing "Ballad of Accounting" and see the reaction!

Ballad of Accounting

Before they split up four years ago, I really liked the final incarnation of Chumbawamba.  Good tunes that when you listened to the words were very poignant and not a bit like their hit record Tubthumping. 

Chumbawamba Wagner at the Opera

Children
No Data