Anyone else into dance music (Trance, Hardstyle, Techno)???

I love dance music, just wondering if anyone else is also into it?

Parents
  • Yes I am very much into dance music, I like regular dance music (If that would make any sense), techno, hard-house, proggressive psytrance, hardstyle, hard-psytrance, happy harcore, speedcore, splittercore, trance music in general and cyber-goth. Not all of this consists of dance music, but I wanted to list them anyway. Also my main interest is dancing to this type of music rather than the history or context of the music, that being said I could and would choose to have these genres (Particularly techno and psytrance) as background music for the rest of my life.

• Yes I am very much into dance music, I like regular dance music (If that would make any sense), techno, hard-house, proggressive psytrance, hardstyle, hard-psytrance, happy harcore, speedcore, splittercore, trance music in general and cyber-goth. Not all of this consists of dance music, but I wanted to list them anyway. Also my main interest is dancing to this type of music rather than the history or context of the music, that being said I could and would choose to have these genres (Particularly techno and psytrance) as background music for the rest of my life.

Children
No Data