Sleeping

Hello my son has been wakening every night now for the last lot of weeks.  He wakes screaming and very annoyed. He ranges from having to get up at say 4.30 and then back an hour or so later to just being able to peacify him in his bed by lying in with him.  He got his diagnosis in September but I dont really know if this is related to Autism.

Please advise a tired mum.

Lyn

Parents
  • hi.I am a mom of 3 year old son and he is newly diagnosed with ASD. he was having same problem.he wakes in middle of the night and stay awake for 3 to 4 hours. it was happening quiet often almost 3 to 5 times a week.

one day he sleep on a double pillow and slept through the night.it works for him

now every night he is having double or higher pillow (may be it's not good for his neck) but he sleep through the night.in 10 days he woke up once in midnight time.

it's working on him.

also having banana b4 one hour going to bed is good

• hi.I am a mom of 3 year old son and he is newly diagnosed with ASD. he was having same problem.he wakes in middle of the night and stay awake for 3 to 4 hours. it was happening quiet often almost 3 to 5 times a week.

one day he sleep on a double pillow and slept through the night.it works for him

now every night he is having double or higher pillow (may be it's not good for his neck) but he sleep through the night.in 10 days he woke up once in midnight time.

it's working on him.

also having banana b4 one hour going to bed is good

Children
No Data