Urgent - need a criminal specialist solicitor

Please help. I can't get through on the N.A.S help line.

My son has ended up in prison.

The forensic psychiatric report had serious mistakes in.

We are told to get a solicitor but don't trust them.

My son had bad representation.

Diagnosed with ASD has learning difficulties. Socially isolated.

He was manipulated by teens for money e.t.c

Had false malicious allegations made against him prior.

No defense in case on unknown allegations that was not known fully until after the case!!!!

Was in breach of an order he didn't understand.

We have a lot of things needed looking into this case where my son was told to plead guilty to get a Psychiatric report. 

It's all mess.

  • Hello, I don’t know whereabouts in the country you live. The University of East London has a web page here offering a free legal service for people with autism. It’s in collaboration with the Sycamore Trust UK.  A breach of a court order  - in my limited understanding - is generally not a criminal offence. If your son has been found guilty of a criminal offence you could try The Criminal Cases Review Commission. They can be found here. I am not a lawyer or an expert on law, just trying to help.

    Good luck. Graham.

Reply Children