Markting my Autism

I am in creative sector. I am starting up my own business to sell my stuff. Is an alright thing to do and sell my stuff and make a point that I have Autism.

Parents
  • I would also go along with Trsinspotter's comments. Surely it is the work that matter and your work should be able to transcend whatever you came into the world with and speak for itself? 

On the other hand I know an artist who markets himself as an Outsider artist. I suspect he did it because where I am there is a real snobbery against those artists who have no papers, i.e. no degree in fine art. 

I think there is an organisation for so-called Outsiders in the UK though if you want to check that out. 

• I would also go along with Trsinspotter's comments. Surely it is the work that matter and your work should be able to transcend whatever you came into the world with and speak for itself? 

On the other hand I know an artist who markets himself as an Outsider artist. I suspect he did it because where I am there is a real snobbery against those artists who have no papers, i.e. no degree in fine art. 

I think there is an organisation for so-called Outsiders in the UK though if you want to check that out. 

Children
No Data