What interests you?

Hello, 

I'm new here and thought I'd try to get to know people by finding out more about you individually, if that's okay? 

So I'm really into animal behaviour. Having previously been a vet nurse it always fascinated me & was obviously a big part of my job so that was a bonus. As a result I have pets... currently 2 house rabbits and a lovely gerbil. 
I'm also into motorbikes... having grown up around them I just love to be around them & riding them. 

So what interests you?

Parents
  • Hello. I love most sciences, maths, reading everything (really anything and everything) knitting, crochet, sewing, all things medical. Cooking but I am very bad at it. Maths did I mention that, I love numbers. Photography but I can't work out how to post photos. 

• Hello. I love most sciences, maths, reading everything (really anything and everything) knitting, crochet, sewing, all things medical. Cooking but I am very bad at it. Maths did I mention that, I love numbers. Photography but I can't work out how to post photos. 

Children
  • Maths has always been a tough subject for me so I really admire the fact you enjoy it. My partner is a bit of a mathematician (has to be for his job) so constantly running circles around me in that sense. 

Have you made anything recently when sewing/knitting etc? 
    Cooking is a refined skill... so long as it tastes good to you that is all that matters. I had to learn as a child (my parents used to be chefs) so I can easily make you a full roast chicken with a home made desert but don't ask me to make you something like lasagne lol 

I hope you'll be able to figure out how to post some photos. I'm sure they're wonderful. 

• Posting photos is easy.  Just press the mountain icon and make sure photo size is smaller than 1MB.  Otherwise use other software to reduce photo size.

I  also enjoy maths and working through maths books.