What interests you?

Hello, 

I'm new here and thought I'd try to get to know people by finding out more about you individually, if that's okay? 

So I'm really into animal behaviour. Having previously been a vet nurse it always fascinated me & was obviously a big part of my job so that was a bonus. As a result I have pets... currently 2 house rabbits and a lovely gerbil. 
I'm also into motorbikes... having grown up around them I just love to be around them & riding them. 

So what interests you?

Parents
  • Human behaviour (I still haven't figured them out!) and science. Anything to do with science really but I'm particularly fascinated by time and our ideas of what it is, does it really exist, what difference would it make if it didn't? On a more day-to-day basis, reading and home design / decorating.

I also tend to go through phases of interests, picking one up for a while and focusing on it 100% until one day it just doesn't interest me anymore (baking was one). Pets were another while my daughters were all young and still living at home, we've had hamsters, gerbils, fish, cats, a snake, a dog, slugs and various others over the years. We still have our dog, he's a great wee guy.  

• Human behaviour (I still haven't figured them out!) and science. Anything to do with science really but I'm particularly fascinated by time and our ideas of what it is, does it really exist, what difference would it make if it didn't? On a more day-to-day basis, reading and home design / decorating.

I also tend to go through phases of interests, picking one up for a while and focusing on it 100% until one day it just doesn't interest me anymore (baking was one). Pets were another while my daughters were all young and still living at home, we've had hamsters, gerbils, fish, cats, a snake, a dog, slugs and various others over the years. We still have our dog, he's a great wee guy.  

Children
  • Ah yes, human behaviour. I'd have loved to study that at school but I wasn't "smart" enough.

Would you say theoretical physics and philosophy would be a good indication of your scientific interests?  

Have you ever looked into Anthropology? 

Home design & decoration must be a fun one. Do you find changing rooms in the house fun? 

I also go through phases, normally things I remember doing as a child. My last phase was cross stitch, currently it's computer games. 

(sorry if all the questions are overwhelming)